Week 5.2 - 12/10/18 Stressed!
As I had been extremely busy over the week I hadn't finished all of the brochure like I had wanted to, but I intended on staying at uni late to get it finished so it'd be ready to print for friday. Maddie said that we're not doing that and we'll print on Monday, but I decided I'd stay at uni late regardless as I'm working 20 hours (of night work) over the weekend and wouldn't have time to get anything done then. Maddie however, decided to leave at 11 before class was finished which was hard as I wasn't able to get her opinion on any adjustments I made to the brochure, but I said I'd flick it through to her once I was done so we could alter anything that needed refining and so she could put in the typeface from the poster which I don't currently have on my laptop.






I didn't end up leaving uni until 6 and then had to be at work at 7 which was a little bit taxing but I wanted to get the brochure finished, which I did and then I sent it through to Maddie only to get this reply....
The message made me really annoyed considering that I had been the one to spend 10 hours at uni prioritising this assignment because I know what else I have on yet I was told it's stink that I was finished when she'd only spent two hours at uni? I ended up sending this as a reply (whilst I was at work)
I feel like to an extent this conversation is kind of how i've been feeling the whole assignment, being treated like my works not good enough or I haven't worked hard enough when in reality I've been working my butt off especially considering I've been working 30-40 hours a week on top of uni.
I ended up telling her to let me know what imagery etc she needs me to have done for the website and I'll strive to get it done by the end of this weekend, but this week i've felt very much like I can't wait to get this project over and done with. I don't think I've ever felt as unappreciated in a group project as I have in this one. Feeling very frustrated right now.







Comments
Post a Comment