Week 4.2 - 4/10/18 - Still not working

In this class despite having had a really hard class earlier in the week I tried my best to be positive about my design. However when I got into class the first thing I received was a whole lot of negative feedback from both Ant and Maddie (which I found weird considering she'd also had some brutal feedback, so I kind of thought she'd want us to be supportive of one another) However, effectively both of our designs got dug into their graves. This kind of left me a bit bewildered as I know Maddie hadn't done a heap of iterations on her designs so a lot of the feedback she was given were things she could try. But on the majority of feedback I had received were things I had already attempted through my iterations, thus kind of leaving me unsure. 

Maddie then told me she was going to design a poster from scratch which to me definitely felt like a huge waste considering we are currently at the end of week four and by designing a poster from scratch we're effective getting rid of a months worth of work. However, she demanded that she do that, leaving me without a choice really and told me that I needed to design our tsunami survival guide and she'd do the website. 





My iterations

I'm definitely beginning to struggle in this partnership as I'm feeling as though my work is constantly being passed off as not good enough and I'm continually being dictated to about how we're moving forwards without really having a say in it. But alas I will try to come up with a brochure that I can be proud of for our interim on Monday. 



Comments