Week 3.1 - 24/9/18 - Interim Presentation
For our interim presentation, I put forwards a design that I was quite happy with, but the feedback I received made me realise there was perhaps to much of a focus on Marinui and made it appear as though it was being hosted by Marinui, which I though was a fair enough comment to make, I'm going to look into how I could change this whilst still allowing the viewer to make the connection to Lyall Bay. Another thing to consider was colour as that is an integral part to the 50s style and at the moment, whilst the colours I've been using are eye catching they're not really fitting with our rhetorical device of pastiche.
In this class I've definitely felt the varying opinions between Maddie and I. Personally, I'm beginning to feel like she's a little bit dismissive of my work and the amount of iterations I have done, as when she was getting feedback she was really only asking about her poster as opposed to our groups posters. I may be wrong as she may just be wanting ideas on how she can push hers further which is totally cool but I am starting to feel a little bit like we're not hugely collaborating. I think I'm going to ask whether we could switch posters and develop each others so then we've both contributed to each design so we can make an unbiased decision about which we think visually works the best.
My Interim Poster

Comments
Post a Comment